Provision of Service (definition)
Ó Lá Go Lá will endeavour to provide on line support to members which may request this support from time to time.
The support provided, which is not advice, therapy or counselling, may address specific personal projects, business projects, or general conditions in the members’ life or profession. Other support services include value clarification, brainstorming, identifying plans of action, and examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions and making empowering requests.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on olagola.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on olagola.com's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
6. use profanities or offensive images or comments
7. promote any other website, business or organisation without prior written consent from administrators
8. use any icon or image owned by Ó Lá Go Lá including profile images, icons, avatars or branding
9. bully or harass any member, user, guest, administrator or moderator
10. use the platform or website for any other purpose other than support
11. disclose or share any personal information which would jeopardise anyone's health or safety
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by olagola.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Ó Lá Go Lá's web site are provided "as is". Ó Lá Go Lá makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Ó Lá Go Lá does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Ó Lá Go Lá or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ó Lá Go Lá's Internet site, even if Ó Lá Go Lá or a Ó Lá Go Lá authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ó Lá Go Lá's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ó Lá Go Lá does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. olagola.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ó Lá Go Lá does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Ó Lá Go Lá has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by olagola.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Ó Lá Go Lá's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Health and Safety
By using this platform www.facebook.com/olagola and/or website www.olagola.com you accept that any administrator, moderator or any official of Ó Lá Go Lá may use your personal details or information to ensure your health and safety at any time. This may include contacting, friends, family or any law enforcement agency to protect you or others from any harm intentional or otherwise.
10. Private Messaging
Private Messaging (PM) should be accessed through the TAB 'Request a PM' button on the main page www.facebook.com/olagola which will direct you to www.olagola.com, then by clicking on the 'On-Line Request a PM' button. This will be available for as much time as possible between the hours of 8am and 2am, 7 days a week (GMT).
Private Messaging should only be used for the following purposes:-
1. For emergency communications between admins and page/site members
2. For situations where one feels they require additional support than that being provided already on the main page
3. For alerting an Admin of a possible escalation procedure with one of our members
4. For important issues to be discussed in private
Private Messaging should NOT be used for the following:
1. General chat
2. For non emergency issues
3. For general queries
4. Requesting a PM for other members
Copyright 2010 - Ó Lá Go Lá, all rights reserved.